The world-leading wealth management system experts
Touchstone is the provider of choice for global wealth management administration systems and consultancy services, specialising in Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV technology.
NavOne is the world-leading wealth management system, delivered by Touchstone and powered by the latest version of Microsoft’s leading business software platform – Dynamics NAV2015. Used by small to large trust and fund administration companies, family offices and specialist practice management firms across 24 global jurisdictions, NavOne increases operational efficiencies and reduces administration costs.
NavOne is an enterprise-wide system that supports your business today and grows with you as you expand. Simply start with the modules you need, and add more as your business expands and diversifies.
Australia • Bahamas • Bermuda • Cayman • Cyprus • Gibraltar • Guernsey • Hong Kong • Ireland • Isle of Man • Japan • Jersey • Liechtenstein • Luxembourg • Malaysia • Malta • Mauritius • Monaco • Netherlands • Papua New Guinea • United Kingdom • Singapore • Switzerland • New Zealand
Simply a better system
Deliver better service
- Manage every aspect of your client relationships and investment portfolios, even for the most complex structures.
- See a ‘single source of truth’ for all your client and enterprise data, so you can always find the information you need.
- Regular updates released every year, so you stay current with the latest wealth management best practices.
Work the way you
- Customisable user interface, so you can tailor it to reflect your own business processes, terminology and branding.
- Powerful workflow features let you create data flows and approval processes that speed up the pace of your business.
Streamline and reduce
- One complete system for your entire business means you spend less on IT as you have just one software supplier who understands your business.
- Helps streamline your business processes, so your experts don’t waste time chasing up information or re-keying data into different systems.
Stay on top of your
- Easy navigation means all your client and enterprise data is only a click away.
- Our experienced consultants understand the regulatory environment and implement upgrades accordingly.
Transition smoothly with
- Our consultants are expert in planning and conducting migrations from legacy systems to NavOne.
- Our implementation methodology and data migration tools ensure a fast and trouble-free switch over – whatever your current system.
- Our wide range of training options means we can deliver the right mix of training for your users.
- Your users will instantly feel at home with NavOne, thanks to its familiar Microsoft interface.
Access the latest
- We work closely with the wealth management industry to develop new features that improve business management and ease regulatory compliance.
- Customisations requested by one client can be incorporated into the next version of NavOne, so all clients can benefit.
- Regular training and user forum events are held which give you the chance to meet other NavOne customers from around the world.
Stand out from
- Provide efficient and informed service.
- Respond faster to client enquiries.
- Deliver a broader range of services to meet the complex needs of all your clients.
Grow your business
and monitor progress
- Scales with you as you expand your client base, introduce new services and manage a broader range of assets.
- Deliver key management information at a click of a button.
Gain peace of mind
in your investment
- Powered by the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform, means you benefit from the unrivalled combination of Touchstone’s industry expertise and Microsoft’s billion-dollar investment in ensuring its technology remains future-proof.
Sign up to Touchstone’s One2One email newsletter by entering your full name and email address below. For latest updates follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube.
Socialise with us
Connect with Touchstone on multiple social media platforms, click on the links here or Tweet @touchstoneOne with our live Twitter feed.