Touchstone are delighted to announce we will again be official sponsors and exhibitors at the annual STEP Asia Conference 2019, to be held in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands between the 5th and 6th November 2019.
Touchstone have supported this key event in one of the world’s most dynamic markets for several years. Over 450 attendees from 27 countries attended the event last year, and this years agenda will be particularly insightful with over 30 speakers covering a multitude of areas including:
• Economic substance requirements
• Crossing paths – the intersection of Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), & Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
• RegTech – technology as enablers
• Inside China – updates to the individual income tax laws, currency controls and the impact of Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
• Are trusts falling out of favour?
• Settlors: be careful what you wish for
• Family governance – how do we begin?
• The Islamic legacy evolution – where Shariah spirit and common law tools meet
• Art in trusts – practical tips for trustees
• Donor-advised funds – the modern tool
The keynote address this year will cover the future of single family offices in Asia’s wealth management sector and will be delivered by Kelvin Wong, Economic Development Board, Singapore.
Please get in contact with us if you will be attending or otherwise use the CODE , see us at the event or otherwise get in contact if you would like to arrange a meeting.
Like more information?
Further information can be gained from the STEP Asia Conference 2019 website at https://www.step.org/asia2019.