This is an exciting opportunity where you could join a world-leading provider of Wealth Management Systems as a Business Consultant. This is an excellent role for an experienced business analyst looking to expand their experience in consultancy or project management, or for an offshore finance professional with a strong appreciation for a controlled and methodical approach to business systems implementations. The emphasis for this Business Consultant will be on business solutions rather than technical know-how.
Reporting to the Head of Business Consultancy, you will use excellent communication and organisation skills to bring major projects to life; helping to guide these projects effectively and efficiently to successful conclusions. The analysis and documentation of new and existing clients’ business requirements form a key part of this role, together with acting as the interface between clients and Touchstone’s development and training teams to ensure that client expectations are met and managed.
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience of working in an IT services company would be preferable
- Ability to work both in a team or on own initiative and to anticipate and resolve problems
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong IT skills, in particular, Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, and experience of databases
- Able to work extended hours on occasions as required
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel
- ‘A’ Level or equivalent education
- Programming skills are NOT required
A world leading company, Touchstone provides a friendly working environment, a competitive salary and a benefits package.
Please email your CV and a short covering letter of introduction,
in the strictest of confidence, to
Peter Le Brocq, Managing Director
The closing date for applications is Thursday 9th March 2016.